Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This Crazy Thing Called Life....

So....... Hello again!! I haven't posted in a while, however, I feel I should keep it up! Life has been a complete world wind since I've been back in GOD'S Country (for my northern friends that means THE SOUTH!)

I Finally finished four years at Auburn and Graduated on May 7, 2012. It went by so fast!

I am no in ATL in the real world! I work for a Public Relations Agency here!

And currently trying to figure out life! One day at a time!

Wanted to leave you all with some incredible memories of my last few months!!

Some of my wonder friends that made my NYC life complete! 

From the Empire State Building

Statue of Liberty! I got butterflies! (only anna wells would understand) 

So Excited to FINALLY give him a hug! 

And finally My surprise sweet sweet precious friends waiting for me to give me a hug!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment