Thursday, January 12, 2012

OK FAST FORWARD LET ME CATCH YOU UP TO DATE!!!

So the rest of my 1st week was just okay. Its long hours and a lot of quick things that are most of the time stressful. 

Things I do at work.... 

We basically are in charge of free advertisement (which i've learned that is what Public Relations is for those of you who wanted to know i.e= Joseph Harvard) anywho... We do all kinds of things for magazines, basically pulling outfits together and getting them to magazines like Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, etc etc.. also pulling outfits for celebrities to wear!!! Rooney Mara = she stared in the movie "girl with the dragon tattoo" just recently wore one of Michael's dresses to the premiere in Germany! (it was all over E news! then we got it back yesterday I got to touch it!! haha) anyways lots of that and also running errands! 

The webster is ok, I've actually had a chance to meet some girls!! I talk to everyone I ride in the elevator with haha of course!!! I was actually wearing an ADPI sweat shirt to dinner on Sunday and a girl who went to Virginia Tech introduced herself to me... she was an ADPI there as well!!! 

Speaking of elevators... this is a neat story! I had heard of a mexican restaurant that was recommended by someone here and I was at work in the elevator and a man was talking about it. So you know me.... I interrupted the conversation and asked him if he thought it was a good place to go. He immediately said yes followed by "where are you from" haha (can't get away from my southern accent apparently) and I said "Alabama" he said "oh I went to school in Alabama" so I of course asked "where" he said "AUBURN" and I said "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (seriously a little squeal was involved) I GO THERE" and anyway we got to talking and it turns out he went to architecture school at AU and he is now building Oscar De La Renta’s Office building just above ours!! Haha how crazy small world!! Such a as my mom would say “favor from the lord!!!!”

The weekend went by Katherine and I ran in central park and went to dinner with some friends we’ve met through work!!!

This week work has been fine! Same ole!!!

This is rather EXCITING FOR ME!! My sweet mother bought a gym membership for me while she was here and I have been like EVERYDAY! Its amazing!! Today I got off work at 3 and got to go to a kickboxing class, which really helped me relieve some stress from this week!!
Tomorrow is Job hunting day!! Say a prayer for me!!
This weekend we are going to long Island, a girl we work with lives there! And Sunday we are going to RUN THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE! However, when I told my lil. Angel (lacey williams) she said “have you clocked that? How far?” haha! I will keep you posted on that one lac!!!
Anyways so far so good!! Please keep My Uncle Chris in your prayers and my grandmother!!! UC is doing well but I think he may be getting a little bored… (he has gotten very good at texting me!!) haha *****SEND HIM A TEXT IF YOU THINK ABOU IT!!!

Love you all will def. be keeping you posted!!! Suggie and Walt thank you for always checking the weather for me and taking virtual tours!! I love your letters!! Prob. I will get a text tomorrow from them telling me how far the Brooklyn Bridge is!!! Haha
Love you all!!! Praying for everyone daily!! 

PS!!! BRICK HOUSE GIRLSSSS WHEN I GET HOME Spaghetti
NIGHT!! GLAD I GOT TO TALK TO YOU ALL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment