Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Weekend!!!

We had have very epic weekend this past week!!! Friday I was off, I searched for a job, still no luck and went to gym for a long while! We ate dinner at the Webster and it was surprisingly very good! Friday we went out with some friends we've me here!!

Saturday we got up and ran to central park and then ran around the park! That was so fun! It was and extremely nice day!!! That afternoon we ventured to HARLEM!! haha to yes go to the target! It was an unforgettable experience that is for sure! That night we hung out again and Sunday I got up and ran to canal st. It was about 6 miles total but I ran along the hudson river. *which i later found out walt said it was extremely unsafe but there were a lot of joggers out that day* that afternoon we decided it'd be a great idea to venture out to CONEY ISLAND!! ha well it was freezing. A subway decal broke down so we had to ride on a bus to another subway station and of course WE MET A NEW FRIEND!!!! He worked security at coney! He was telling us all about the free stuff we could do, he even gave us his homemade business cards!!! sweet!!  Monday we got on the subway and went to wall st! that was a lot of fun! we walked around down there, went into the Tiffany&Co. (bad decision) of course we made a little friend (MARGO) while we were there! I can prob. tell you anything you would like to know about Tiffanys!!! Then we hopped back on the subway went to time square shopped around and then walked about 30 blocks to a place called Chelsea! It was adorable! We went to the Chelsea market and it was an inside little market that had all kinds of bakeries, chocolate bars, salad places it was a cute fun area! that night we stayed in... We were exaughisted!

Tuesday work day was just ok! We worked out after and i'm and sadly going to bed! Love you all very much!!

Special thank you to Suggie!!! I think everytime i open my mailbox my face lights up like a christmas tree!!!! You are the greatest!! she has literally sent me mail everyday!!!! People at the Webster are starting to get jealous!! Oh yes and I took your cookies down stairs with me! and now i have new friends!!!!!

Aunt Sharon!! Loved your letter!! Can't wait to write you another boring letter back haha

No comments:

Post a Comment